The YR Water Purification System has been designed especially for you. Using an existing source of pure water as feed,the Smart Plus P system delivers high-quality ultra-pure water (resistivity value: 18.2MΩ.cm @ 25℃,≤5ppb),providing an ultra-pure water solution adapted to today’s laboratory environments.
Not just a bigger display. A better display
- It’s one thing to make a bigger display. It’s something else entirely to make a bigger Touch display with brilliant colors and higher contrast at even wider viewing angles.
Online TOC for prevention of organic breakthrough
- Constant real-time Total Organic Carbon(TOC) monitoring* allows you to verify that the system’s organic contaminants removal process is operating within specifications
- Oxidation and conductivity measurements occur in the same cell. As a result, the monitor checks that all organics have been oxidized in order to deliver an accurate and reproducible TOC value
- An accurate measurement of TOC between 1 and 300 ppb is provided, based on extended calibration
- The design allows performance of the TOC suitability test as required by USP 643 and EP (European Pharmacopoeia)
Premium Water Delivery
- Each remote water dispenser has a backlit screen enabling the user to check system operation and water quality at a glance.
- Dispenser units are placed on a recirculation loop, and can be located up to 3 meters from the main unit or from the previous dispenser on the loop.
- Easy operation that allows users to select either manual or automatic delivery to save valuable time.
- Dispensers are designed to accommodate all commonly used glassware.
- For hands-free water delivery, an optional footswitch can be connected to the system. Press once to start and once to stop.
Full Spectrum UV treatment
- Low microbial and organic specification
- High transmittance synthetic quartz sleeve for higher efficiency
- Patented lamp life indicator is designed to predict lifespan according to actual conditions