The success of the laboratories depends on the provision of equipment to obtain the balance between assistance load, complexity of the techniques and trained users, without pressure, and with skill that this type of practice requires.
Therefore, in laboratories for artificial insemination, they are the result of the synthesis of the disciplines involved, within a wide range of subjects and technological complexes applied, and integrated in different links, such as gynecology, urology, nursing staff, laboratory technicians, and perfectly trained teams that complete assisted reproduction.
Importance of Trained Artificial Insemination Teams
Firstly, the proper adjustment of human resources, and of parameters directly related to the success of the techniques, is the adequate equipment of the laboratory of artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization, whose need, does not respond to the capricious consumerism of a laboratory, but to the significant improvement of the results when each space must be exclusive and restricted access.
All this translates into the special conditions of sterility, light, temperature, ventilation and tranquility, from ovarian punctures to embryo freezes. There are therefore a number of teams whose participation will allow significant improvements in results, among them:
- Laboratory incubators: allows working with microbiological cultures, cell cultures and tissue cultures with special conditions that regulate viable growth factors, such as temperature, humidity, ventilation and CO2. This is the ultimate equipment for culture and crop storage.
- Laminar Flow Cabins: a laminar flow cabin with two seats or two single cabins with one seat. Applicable in the field of protection of biotechnological, pharmaceutical, life sciences and precision electronic products.
- Freezers and laboratory refrigerators: they will be considered freezers, as a cryopreservation technique that do not require a special apparatus, such as vitrification.
- Inverted Biological Microscope: is an instrument equipped with a lens and an eyepiece to improve the image of an object to perceive details. This is the perfect tool for your infinitely small conquest. It allows the infinitely small to be displayed with great precision and impeccable image quality.
- Cryogenic liquid nitrogen: used for temperature control in reactor cooling applications and for biological sample conservation.
Diagnostic Techniques in the Laboratory
It is necessary to meet certain requirements in laboratories, so that diagnostic processes are carried out smoothly, among them: space, equipment and personnel. Therefore, it is advisable to have an independent room, as close as possible to the artificial insemination laboratory, suitably ventilated and with the possibility of establishing in it an adequate environment of temperature and humidity for the fixation of the nucleus of blastomers (or polar bodies), since it is a very delicate procedure and in which potentially toxic volatile compounds are used.
As for the equipment, it must be in perfect conditions of use and be suitable to perform the biopsy procedure with the greatest speed and safety for the embryo.
As far as the personnel are concerned, it is essential that they are expert in assisted reproduction, embryonic micromanipulation, able to manipulate blastomers, isolate and fix the core of them.
Finally, all these aspects are important to obtain and issue the genetic diagnosis itself, complying with the appropriate equipment.
Laboratory Equipment for Artificial Insemination Brand Kalstein
At Kalstein, we are equipped with the most extensive technology in trained laboratory equipment, to meet all the demands of our customers. In this case, we offer you a wide range of equipment trained for the fulfillment of artificial insemination, belonging to the YR series, with attractive features, including:
- Inverted Biological Microscope: Seidentopf binocular vision display head, inclined at 45 °, rotating at 360 °, interpupillary 48-75 mm. Infinite optical system. ELWD condenser NA0.3, LWD72mm (without condenser 150mm).
- Laminar Flow Cabinets: Standard early efficiency primary filter and double filter to prevent airflow dust particles from entering and extending the high efficiency filter life. High efficiency filter without HEPA splint, 99.99% retention efficiency.
- Freezers and Refrigerators: Control by microcomputer, the temperature inside the box is adjustable from -40 to -86 °C, excessive temperature alarm, power failure memory, the adjustment accuracy is 0.1 °C;
- Biochemistry Incubators: Cooling system with high quality imported compressor. Delay protection function. Smooth start and low noise level when working.
- Liquid Nitrogen: The series of liquid nitrogen supplements for storage and supply of LN2 incorporates the latest innovation, its unique design uses the pressure generated by vaporizing a small amount of liquid nitrogen to discharge LN2 into other containers.
In addition, we offer extensive advice, with the best experts, so that your purchase is ideal and at excellent prices. To learn more about our catalog, visit our website at HERE