Digital pocket pH meter, Manual Temperature Compensation. The tester comes with a plastic body pH electrode for outdoor applications, accuracy: 0.01pH.
• BNC connector is capable of connecting the different types of pH electrodes.
• 1 to 3 points calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Manual temperature compensation allows adjusting the temperature value.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the pH buffer group, number of calibration points, temperature
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Water and wastewater treatment
• Aquaculture and hydroponics
• Environmental monitoring and other industrial applications
|Range||-1.00 to 15.00pH|
|Calibration Points||1 to 3 points|
|pH Buffer Options||USA (pH4.01/7.00/10.01), NIST (pH4.01/6.86/9.18)|
|Temperature Compensation||0 to 100°C/32 to 212°F, manual|
|Hold Function||Manual or auto-endpoint|
|Auto-Power Off||8 minutes after last key pressed|
|Display||Dual-line LCD (21×21mm)|
|Power||2×1.5V AAA batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 200 hours of continuous use|